Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Work in Progress

It's been quite a month. I finished the cover illustration I had been working on, so I feel accomplished in that aspect. On the other hand, I have been absolutely neglecting my own personal work. I started a drawing a couple weeks ago and I just kept staring at it - or rather, it kept staring at me. I have messed with it a little bit more today, so there's that. Also, I cannot believe I haven't even touched my sketchbook in a little over a week! That is just crazy for me. I usually carry it wherever I go because I always feel the absolute need to doodle or write at random parts of the day. I just haven't been getting those "needs" lately. Perhaps my mind is just distracted right now. Anyway, I am happy to have made some progress in this drawing and getting closer to being finished. I feel sort of incomplete if I haven't done any drawing for this long.

Anyway, without further ado, I shall present you with my progress of my current drawing. I had some accidental ink drips on various areas but I'll clean those up later as I finish.

Also, as the drawing develops, so does his story. Stay tuned, guys and gals.






No comments:

Post a Comment