Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

I haven't been able to update in a few days because of this crazy busy week. Among a few other things, I have been changing websites/transferring domains and it is a pain. I had fun redoing the site, but I think I'm good on that for a while. It definitely ate up a lot of my time and I'm still not quite done with it. A few more tweaks should do it. I also got hired to illustrate a book series, which is extra exciting for me seeing how that has been one of the things I have really wanted to do. I will disclose more information about that later on.

You'll have to excuse my brief entry today. My eyelids feel like a sack of weights and I can't really get to all of what I want to say at this moment without spacing out. Perhaps later. For now, I am just going to post a recently scanned page from my current sketchbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment