Translate

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hello, again.

Perhaps you've seen this particular blog look differently before. If you think you have, you are correct, it was a bit different. Well, a lot different, actually. It was geared more towards showing finished works and writing, but I have decided to change that. I haven't properly set out a space for myself here on the internet that just lets me informally explore my thoughts on art, sketchbook pages and drawings, so here I am once again. It took me a while to muster up the courage to share, but my mind swims daily and I would love to write my (sometimes nonsensical) thoughts to just get them out there. Before, I wanted polished and finished things for the internet world to see, but there's no need for that, really. I want a place to just ramble and share what I love doing the most, drawing. There may a little painting sprinkled in here and there, too.

I will be slowly posting older works I have done just get them living on here. I am not too sure when they'll show up. Perhaps when something in particular comes to mind about them in relation to what I am thinking, drawings, etc. 

I won't give a long-winded introduction here. You'll eventually get to know me as I go along. I'll just start with what I am working on at the moment, which is a series of four small wood panel acrylic paintings. They're all little creature portraits. I am no painter by any means, but I'd like to get better at it, so I thought these would be fun to start exploring with. Both are still in progress. 






No comments:

Post a Comment